Equipping Leadership for Economic Transformation - TIGE 2015
No matter how many rules and regulations you put in place, it is the values of leaders and their unflinching support of these values that creates ethical business behavior and success that bosses and employees feel good about.
This was the message coming through from the keynote speakers at TIGE 2015 – The Trust and Integrity in the Global Economy Conference 2015, held at the Initiatives of Change center in Caux, Switzerland Jun 26-Jul 1, 2015.
- Sunil Mathur – MD and CEO Siemens India –on what Siemens has done to move from a culture of rules & regulations to one of values.
- Jane Royston – NED at Institut Florimont - on building people centred organizations, Switzerland/UK
- Pedro Langre – Institute for Centred Growth, Mexico – on values based and purpose based leadership
- Emmanuel Mutisya – University of Tokyo, Sustainability Science – on successfully building a business refusing to participate in bribery in Kenya, Kenya/Japan
- Wendy Addison – Founder Speak Out – Speak Up, ZA/UK and Alia Benomar - previous COO Forafric, Morocco – on developing personal courage to speak up when when faced with corruption.
- Ahmet Shala – former Kosovo Ambassador to Japan – on going beyond forgiveness to rebuild a country.
The speeches by some of the keynotes can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/344890282370197
A link to TIGE 2015 programme and speakers bios can be found here: http://www.trustandintegrity.org